There are lots of programmes on TV this week that look as though they might be of interest to the geographer...
Sunday 15th April
- Francesco's Italy Top to Toe - BBC2 - 7.00pm
- Superstorm - BBC1 - 9.00pm
- The Science of Superstorms - BBC2 - 10.00pm
Monday 16th April
- Shopping the Supermarkets - BBC1 - 7.30pm
- Super Typhoon: Perfect Disaster - Ch5 - 8.00pm
- Cutting Edge - Meet the Foxes - Ch4 - 9.00pm
Tuesday 17th April
- Climate Change: Make a Difference - ITV1 - 7.30pm
Wednesday 18th April
- Natural World - BBC2 - 9.00pm
Friday 20th April
- Unreported World - Ch4 - 7.35pm
For those of you who - unlike me - have more than four and a half channels, it's worth checking the listings as there are some interesting sounding programmes on More 4, UKTV History and UKTV Documentary.
Let me know if you spot anything else that I've missed!