Monday 15 March 2010

Scott's on StreetView!

You may or may not be aware that Google StreetView is now pretty much nationwide. After a quick look at my house the other day (which was photographed on a Monday morning, because the bins are out...), I investigated Swanwick, and spotted Scott:



Explore where you live and see if you're a StreetView Star too! There might be a prize or two if you can find yourself on StreetView and send me a screenshot...

In the meantime, you might also find this article from The Telegraph interesting.

3 comments:

TammiMagee said...

How cool-who is Scott Miss.E?

Miss Ellis said...

Scott is one of my lovely Year 12 geographers, Mrs Magee. He appears in several shots - he was obviously cycling up the road as the StreetView cameras were driving down it.

TammiMagee said...

excellent stuff. I went to view my house, my mum's and nan's but, sadly, there was no sign of me or anyone I knew :(